- Student must be at least 5 years old by Sept. 1, 2016 to enroll in Chinese School( 2016-2017 school year).
- Classes will be on Sundays from 1:30 pm to 3:15 pm. Total number of classes in a school year is 28.
- Contact Principal Lili Shi for the Application for Enrollment via firstname.lastname@example.org or (972)357-5773.
- Fall 2016 classes will begin on August 21, 2016.
- For Fall 2016-Spring 2017, tuition fee is $260/year or $140 /semester. Books and materials are included. Only cash or personal checks is accepted. Please make check payable to “New Life Gospel Church” and specify student’s name on the comment line.
- Tuition is refundable on a pro-rated basis. E.g. if you withdraw for Spring 2017, the refund will be $120. However, when a student withdraws after the third week of a semester, the tuition of that semester is not refundable.
New Student Information
New Students will be accessed for their levels of competency on the first day of class. (A short assessment will be given)
Book 1 will be the first class to a new student who has never enrolled in any Chinese School before.
- Pin Yin will be taught in Book 2 classes.
NLGC Chinese School uses Ji-Nan Da-Xue Series as the main textbook and simplified Chinese.
2016年 秋季课程表 Fall Calendar